Senigallia – Palazzetto Baviera
The building became the property of the Baviera family in 1512 until 1956, when the family donated it to the municipality of Senigallia, along with all its furnishings. The colonnade at the entrance with the well in the centre offer a magnificent prelude to what awaits inside, especially on the second floor. With its stuccoed ceilings, this is one of the city’s most magnificent treasures. Unmissable.